Help with VAT in Brighton
Value Added Tax (VAT) is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business. It can be so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HM Revenue and Customs call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
Brighton Accountants Zantis and Co provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate VAT scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at a VAT tribunal.